castle3

help me find these cheeks!

i'm gonna have to put a bounty on this womans cheeks. claim your candid reward by finding this video and PM me. Originally uploaded to TCZ, i believe the file name had "qty" and "brown"

938888614_Screenshot(74).thumb.png.d60442fb099e07d83187385a59325f5c.png

258630806_Screenshot(73).thumb.png.0e0d16c7d056cc8255bafebcddc1c6af.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leftright said:

I have it. I don't do charity work so suck my dick bitch

You're absolutely full of shit. I know you don't have it. You're just mad because I didn't post the vid from the other thread. Unlike you, I compensate those that contribute. 

10 minutes ago, castle3 said:

You're absolutely full of shit. I know you don't have it. You're just mad because I didn't post the vid from the other thread. Unlike you, I compensate those that contribute. 

Suck my dick fag

a lot of great vids were lost when TCZ went belly up. pisses me off because i had  hard drive crash and lost all that shit. still havent found a lot of the gems i used to have.

4 minutes ago, spumpkins316 said:

unlike some folks. i believe in compensation. i d pay for this hottie's vid.

3 minutes ago, spumpkins316 said:

a lot of great vids were lost when TCZ went belly up. pisses me off because i had  hard drive crash and lost all that shit. still havent found a lot of the gems i used to have.

dude honestly same. People on this forum have no gratitude. Am i supposed to just give away videos anytime people ask? it costs to  store all these videos and thats what some don't seem to understand. A simple "hey I appreciate you finding the video i was looking for, here's some videos in exchange for your effort" would be nice. I'm likely gonna get a backup hard drive so i don't suffer from a failure and lose everything. 

10 hours ago, castle3 said:

dude honestly same. People on this forum have no gratitude. Am i supposed to just give away videos anytime people ask? it costs to  store all these videos and thats what some don't seem to understand. A simple "hey I appreciate you finding the video i was looking for, here's some videos in exchange for your effort" would be nice. I'm likely gonna get a backup hard drive so i don't suffer from a failure and lose everything. 

Shut up you fat bitch. Youre just a retard on a candid forum

12 hours ago, leftright said:

Shut up you fat bitch. Youre just a retard on a candid forum

you finished now?