Posted (edited)

I shot this from the Santa Monica Pier.  They noticed me filming and I saw the one in red call someone on her cell phone.  A few minutes later some dude is clearly scanning the area for someone and luckily I saw him first.  I always leave a couple of hats and shirts in my vehicle when shooting so I took off my hat and shirt and headed back to my ride.  I had to walk right past the guy to get off the pier but at that point I didn't match the description so he didn't even glance at me.  Lesson of the day, don't get so focused on the prize that you forget to pay attention to your surroundings!

Please give me a "Thumbs up" if you like my content 👍

Hidden Content

Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

main.jpg

redbeaut.mp4_thumbs_[2020.05.23_07.41.27].jpg

DSCN2471.jpg

DSCN2449.jpg

Edited by Smile
  • Like 19
  • Love 3
  • Shocked 1

fortunately you got some footage of this girl before any real trouble came your way. good man.

lesson learned for them: if they're gonna get all bent out of shape every time guys stare or film them in their sexy bikini's, then they need to flaunt that shit at home. i hope more pervy dudes got footage of them that day and every day since. righteous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fathersbride said:

beautiful 

Agreed, street smarts is what allows you to creep another day. Don't get captured while doing the capturing.

She's lovely, nothing sexier than a one piece. 

The 4 P's!  Preparation prevents Poor performance!   Well done!