Sign in to follow this  
wazza123

Your shit still stinks

Posted (edited)

I get the frustration about crooks mugging people off burgling all that OC but tbf don't act like your own farts don't smell. *Context for dummies* Stealing candid's isn't really anymore shameful as recording them.

Tbh pal  if you having your pants down means more candid's get shared around then I'm all for it.

Maybe that comes across selfish or insensitive or both well sorry not sorry. I'm just simple man in search of candids 🤷‍♂️

PS ''you'' & ''your'' may not necessarily be relevant to just only yourself 

Edited by wazza123
*context for dummies*

Also finding your OC pop up in various different places is a testament to the quality of your work. 

For me a far greater achievement than any generic comment just to reveal a link. 

• Love 1

Everyone has a camera.

Are they just too scared to use it?

1 hour ago, Mayhem said:

Everyone has a camera.

yes

-> Support the forum and show your LOVE! <-

sex.JPG.e3c41b290edced4b1681957b999d3443.JPG

15 hours ago, wazza123 said:

Also finding your OC pop up in various different places is a testament to the quality of your work. 

For me a far greater achievement than any generic comment just to reveal a link. 

😄 evene if they added their own watermark, and crop yours?😈

Hey... MacJ here. I joined because someone said my stuff was being lifted. Well it looks like the best content here is being lifted.

Honestly Bros.... I really don't mind my stuff being shared except for when the quality get dropped, watermarks get added like "watch free at..." Seriously idiot... I've never made any money on my stuff and it's always free. And then I espeically hate it when my stuff ends up on a website that charges a premium for my videos.

This site checks all of those boxes. Just find me elsewhere. I have posted a lot of content. It's free. and the quality kicks ass.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I dont think anybody really minds if their stuff is being passed around as long as others aren’t taking credit for it, or making money off of it (with placing ads on them, or like MacJ said putting them in a premium section).

9 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Everyone has a camera.

I've only tried it once 😂

giphymc.gif.1c4e04e32ad6de91740fecd116e91835.gif