Eros_boy77

Last post here.(read guys)

Posted (edited)

This will be the last post here until I see some changes here! Before post my last 5 videos my react It was Somwere 91, after I put 5 videos, watch  5 guys on each video and they react only 6 😏 for wich should I post?!  You should react At least for the work I was doing, Or at least for the time lost outside during a shooting! I understand the disrespect on their part! Below you have the last video I put up for as long as things won't change as much as possible! We don't ask much but you don't offer anything! 

Hidden Content

Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Screenshot_20200107-070656_UPlayer.jpg

Edited by Eros_boy77
  • Like 12
  • Love 5

Mi amigo eros, en la medida de lo posuble aqui estamos y estaremos siguiendo tu material y claro dando un comment seguro!! Si te vas, di pa domde weeee!! 

Sorry this will be your last post.  I appreciate your work (even shared some PMs some time ago about how great your stuff was with you).  Unfortunately not everyone thinks about the effort, the care and especially the risk that goes into great works like yours and others.

Hope others will show more love but I understand your frustration.  And Yes:  This coming from someone that does not have the nerve, talent or opportunity to even come remotely close to the work you produce.

Best wishes!

• Love 1